Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Best Sharknado 6 Jokes


I actually know Ian Ziering’s character’s full name-Finn Shepperd, c’mon- but I honestly can remember VP Pence’s first name. Mitch? Miguel? Roger?

The one thing I’ll miss most about this franchise is Nova’s boobs. Actually, I guess that’s two things…

the best sharknado 6 tweets
Umm....yes and yes


I would suggest a drinking game for this, but just the mere act of watching such trash is sure to kill an excessive amount of brain cells

FAKE NEWS! I’ve already seen 4 well known crisis actors. Nice try main stream media!

BREAKING NEWS In a bold move, Trump has already started building a Sharknado Force

Say what you want about the cast, at least they are smart enough not to put out any controversial tweets that could cost them their sweet gig.

the best sharknado tweets
I GIS Sharknado 6 and this came up.


If I was in charge of the marketing for Sharknado, I would have done a deal with all the weather sites, where the chance for Sharknado slowly goes up all day, then hits 100% when it airs in that time zone. That’s a freebie. You’re welcome, SYFY, I’m available for Sharknado 7.

best sharknado 6 jokes
Then consider me slayed.


Hey, what’s on PBS tonight? Just kidding, no one cares.

The only thing with less logic on TV tonight is the booking of WWE SummerSlam.


I'm not saying Sharknado is running out z level celebrities to do cameos, but they just contacted me for Sharknado 7.

I just saw an ad for an early pregnancy test on Sharknado. Talkn about not knowing your demnographic.

Seeing what bullshit Tweets SYFY is putting up on Sharknado, there's no chance in hell any of mine are making it on.

How awesome would it be if the ultimate bad guys of #Sharknado6 turned out to be Brandon and Brenda Walsh, Kelly Taylor Dylan McKay and that kid that shot himself in the first season?

the best sharknado 6 tweets
The root of all evil.


#Sharknado6 proof once again scantily clad women in heels can indeed save the world.

I can't wait to watch The Last #Sharknado6. Then I will watch Friday 13th The Final Chapter, Saw The Final Chapter, Nightmare on Elm St Final Nightmare...

I really think 90% of the script for #Sharknado reads, "Scream."

I've waited all damn year to see how #Sharknado6 logically writes themselves out of this corner.

"What's that in the bag, dad?"
"It's your mother's head, son."

These dinosaurs look reminiscent of the CGI from Jurassic Park. The one from the 90s.

How do you know you've been in the prehistoric time for a year?

Back in the day, 2 Tara Reids was my dream.



Still more plausible than The Meg.

Anyone else know what dafuq going on?

I can't wait to go to the next Revolutionary War reenactment and ask them about when they fought the Sharknado

April shooting lasers from her eyes is no big deal. I had an old girlfriend who shot daggers at me.


Do people really have to be told to run away from a Sharknado ? If so, they just deserve to die anyway.

Finn Shepherd makes all these guys on SharkWeek look like pussies.


It's hard to make solid jokes when the source material is......this.

I feel like I say this every year but, "This is the last #Sharknado I watch.

This is all going to be a dream. None of this ever happened. Finn is drunk at the beginning of the first Sharknado. I've had this same dream TBH.

I always marvel at the character's hair lack of ability to move in a Sharknado.

I've had acid trips like that last #Sharknado sequence. I wish I was having one now...










No comments: