Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My First Real Writing Gig

There’s big news here today at Kev Theory. Friends who read my Leap post a few weeks back might remember. I had sent some of my Klogs to various sites. It took a while-a long while, actually-but I am glad to tell you today, I am a published music critic.

Put the world on alert, my slow path to world domination is starting to roll.

This wouldn’t have happened if not for the few brave souls who read my stuff and occasionally send me comments. So I thank you. And tell you I still need your help. No, no I am not asking for monetary donations (but I wouldn’t turn them down, either). We all know how popularity is measured on the net; it is measured in clicks. So I kindly ask between your normal Internet viewing of kids falling off skateboards and gnarly MMA leg breaks, to go show my review some love.

I am lucky in that the site I am doing this for wants humor in their reviews. There are some really funny, talented writers there, so I know I will have to raise my game a bit. Some of the reviewers got over 2,000 hits, and I don’t want to be the pathetic soul who gets like 17. Also, no one uses their real names on the site. We all use fake names. I have the link for my brilliant review below. If you don’t get the joke behind my name, you haven’t been reading me too much.


http://godonnybrook.com/home/?p=2294

No comments: